With Earth Day exactly 2 months away, I thought I would post an Earth Day Top 10 List. The following is from Reuseit.com, which is a one-stop shop for clever replacements to common disposables – paper towels, plastic bags, bottled water, paper lunch bags and more.
From the Reuseit.com website:
Our proprietary, award winning reuseit™ line (formerly ACME Bags) was launched back in 2003 in response to the lack of high-quality, everyday basics. We continue to lead the way, landing rave reviews from customers and critics alike. Made from sustainable, high-performance materials and in accordance with fair labor/fair trade practices, reuseit™ products are stylish, practical and built-to-last.
Here are our Top Picks for Earth Day:
- reuseit™ Biodegradable, 100% Recycled Garbage Bags – infused with a natural additive that allows the plastic to biodegrade completely into natural elements
- reuseit™ DIY Cleaning Spray Bottle – made in the USA with 40% post-consumer recycled content, recipes & instructions for making non-toxic cleaners at home printed right on the bottle
- reuseit™ EarthTote, original – best-selling replacement to paper shopping bags, stands on its own for easy packing
- reuseit™ Thank You and Have A Nice Day tote bags – printed locally with PVC-free ink on our best-selling dual-handled hemp tote bags
- reuseit™ Bluesign-certified Workhorse - the original replacement for plastic bags that folds into its own ultra-compact pouch attached inside the bag
- reuseit™ snack & sandwich bags - durable, easy-to-clean & 100% made in the USA
- reuseit™ I’m Not A Paper Towel” & More “I’m Not A…” Products – clever replacements for paper lunch bags & paper towels – replacements for plastic water bottles, plastic bags, facial tissue and more coming soon!
- reuseit™ Recycled PET Mesh Ultra Compact Tote – a smart, stylish, 55% recycled bag that folds into its own compact pouch
- reuseit™ Recycled PET Mesh Produce Bags, set of 4 + Stuff Sack – lightweight, long-lasting replacement for plastic produce bags
- reuseit™ Everything Cloth – cut back on multiple use & toss items, including disposable napkins, tissues, wet wipes and paper towels – made with hemp & organic cotton