This infographic from isostainless.com tells the story of how steel is used around the world. Steel is used in cars, homes, skyscrapers and bridges just to name a few. Steel is recyclable and sustainable. Steel can be recycled both up and down the product chain. 97% of steel by-products can be reused. Learn more about steel with this infographic.
Most Popular W2GG Articles
- Essay on Go Green Save Future
- Be Forewarned About the Datura Inoxia (Devil's Trumpet) Flower
- 5 Ways of Protecting Nature
- 5 Benefits of Recycling Paper
- 4 Main Advantages & Disadvantages Honeycomb Shades
- Reusing Plastic Chicken and Salad Containers for Gardens
- How to Dispose Garbage in an Eco-friendly Manner
- 5 Ways for College Students to Be Environmentally Friendly on Campus
- Can Microwave Meal Trays Be Recycled?
- Top Ten Remedies To Reduce Joint Pain And Sore Muscles