What is the difference between a Guest Post and a Sponsored Post?
A guest post is an article written by you which may not promote your business or your client’s business and it must be relevant content to the blog (eco-friendly tips, ways to go green, health, green living, etc).
Option 1) A guest post with a link to your personal blog or personal social media account only in the author’s bio of the article is free of charge. No links relating to your site or company website or your client’s website may be contained in the post content itself. This would make it a Sponsored Post (see below).
Option 2) A guest post with a link to your site or company’s website or your client’s website in the author’s bio of the article has a cost of $10 paid via PayPal. No links relating to your site or company website or your client’s website may be contained in the post content itself. This would make it a Sponsored Post (see below).
Any links contained in the article must be in reference to the content, business or person you are referring to. I prefer at least one image, but it is not a deal breaker. I will review the content and discuss any changes to the text before posting.
A Sponsored Post promotes your business or product and it must be relevant content to the blog (eco-friendly tips, ways to go green, health, green living, etc). A sponsored post can include in-post links to your website or a website you are writing on behalf of, product or social networks and you are welcome to offer our readers a coupon code for your product or service. I prefer at least one image, but it is not a deal breaker. I will review the content and discuss any changes to the text before posting. Sponsored posts will be categorized as sponsored.
The cost of a sponsored post written by you is $25.00 paid via PayPal. The post may include up to 3 sponsored links along with images.
Guest posts and sponsored posts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in the following formats: Word [*.doc(x)], *.txt, HTML or pasted into the email.
The Ways2GoGreen Blog stats:
Ways2GoGreen Twitter Followers = 67,000+
Monthly Ways2GoGreen Blog Page Views ~ 8,000
Alexa Global Traffic Rank ~ 600,000
Facebook Likes = 1,400+
Pinterest Followers = 1,900+
Facebook Twitter RSS
A few Rules:
- Text Ad links MAY NOT be purchased on sponsored posts written by someone else. Write your own, unique content or request purchase of a link on a post which is not a Sponsored Post.
- Content MUST be unique to my site. If the post is duplicated in part or in full elsewhere online, the post will be unpublished immediately and no refund will be issued.
- If you write a fact supported post, site the sources your facts came from. That is always nice for everyone involved.
- The Ways2GoGreen Blog reserves the right to refuse any guest post, sponsored post, review or giveaway. All content MUST be relevant to the site content. Once the post is on the Ways2GoGreen Blog it is the property of Ways2GoGreen.
- The rules and fees may change at any time. As new issues arrive, new rules may be applied. I hope you understand.
I look forward to working with you to help promote your green business, products and your Green message. Contact Ways2GoGreen at any time with any questions on how to write for Ways2GoGreen or to set up a guest or sponsored post.